Monday 30 June 2014

June Favourites 2014 ❤


Hi friends, Its that time of the month where I will be showing and sharing products that has been treating me like a princess during that duration. Although, I want to splurge on you all the products that I am loving at the moment, it will definitely be a longer video. However, to keep it short; I will show you my top 10 random favourites of products then hopefully, I will be catching up with the schedule and notifying you what I am using the most and what not. No rush.



This month's favourites, June. Is a mixture between products that is favourable to use in the summer as well as those days where you just want to look pretty and awake. The top 10 products I have been loving this month are:

 Other Products not Mentioned:Shirt: New LookNails: Essie - Bikini So TeenyLips: MUA deluxe gloss - Purple 

So yeah, those are basically the products that I have been loving. Sorry, If the camera is not focusing right and I kept on stuttering throughout this video; its quite nerve wrecking and weird talking in the camera. But don't worry guys, I will get used to it. haha. 

Have a great day/night  guys! heart.Sette Ventura. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I just recently enabled my comments section so feel free to comment, friends :)