Saturday 19 July 2014

Khloe Kardashian Dark Lips Inspired Makeup Tutorial (Collaboration) ❤


Hi friends, I am back with another tutorial but this time, it will be a collaboration with both pretty ladies, Shaye Ocampo & Janhela (elasianfashionbeauty). I am so excited to collaborate with them especially with this inspired makeup look featuring the Kardashians. We all know that the media has been evolving a lot at the Kardashian family and most people look up to them for beauty, fashion, lifestyle etc. Therefore, It was a must for me to try out and recreate Khloe Kardashian's makeup look. Overall, I am very happy with the outcome. If you want to see how I have done this makeup inspired look, here is the link: 

----------------------------❤------------------------



Shaye Ocampo:

Elasianfashionbeauty:

The products mentioned and used in this video:

#Propose in Praque
#Lust in LA
#Forever in Florence
Brushes Used:
  • Synthetic Fibre-end brushes - Amazon
  • Real Technique Brushes
  • Louise Young LY07 Brush
Nails:

Inspired Image:



----------------------------❤------------------------
I hope you all enjoyed this look as much as I have creating and editing and all that jazz. Please check out Shaye Ocampo's version of Kardashian Inspired Makeup as well as Elasianfashionbeauty's look. 

Thank you for tuning in with me, 
Love you all.

Sette Ventura. ❤


1 comment:

I just recently enabled my comments section so feel free to comment, friends :)