Saturday 12 July 2014

New Haul! Drugstore and High end (w/ Mini Blogpost) ❤


Hi friends, I just wanted to share with you my haul today as well as a little blogpost on how my day went. Me and my family went to Trafford to spend some quality time and of course, SHOPPING. 
I went to Boots and Selfridges then bought these goodies:
  • Sleek Palette i-Divine - Vintage Romance 141 £7.99 ----- I love the overall theme of this palette, it is absolutely beautiful, the pigments; just everything. The names are so cute as well, it definitely adds a romantic touch.
  • Sanctuary Deep Cleanse Facial - 5 Minute Thermal Detox Mask. £7.00 ----- I have heard a lot of people hype about this product so I decided to give it a try. I am a definite junkie when it comes to facial treatment and masks. AHH! 
  • Salon at home - Instant Root Concealer in Light Blonde £9.99----- I bought this product because of its claim but unfortunately, my first impression once I tried it, wasn't good. I wish they provided a sample or tester of this product so I could try it myself and see if it gives the same effect as what was advertised. But once, I tried it on after buying it; it didn't do anything. I am still trying to get the hang of it and trying various ways to see how this product will be ever so productive I hope, for me. Because, it is a pain having to dye my roots all the time especially with this blonde hair, ahhh!  
  • Revlon Colour Burst - Matte Balm in 215 Shameless ----- Love this so much! I have been into purple, violet, and plummy shades recently, and this caught my eye straight away! There were only a few quantities left at the Boots Drugstore and most were used and somewhat ruined. Even this product that I have bought got a single fingerprint. It is quite disappointing how people can not just try one product that clearly says the, 'tester' sign. Oh well, I just needed it soooo much. haha.
  • Kiehls Skin Rescuer - Stress-Minimizing Daily Hydrator £29.50----- I am in a strict skincare schedule since last week and have been using various of masks, derma roller, microdermabrasion and so on, to help hydrate, nourish, cleanse, and resurface the skin layer of my face since I do have hay fever, my skin is reacting differently. Causing it to break out so much. Ugh. Back to the topic, I bought this product because every two days, I will be treating my face with some sort of 'trauma' that causes it to go red and irritatingly hot. I got this product as a little sachet sample from Kiehls. And It helped calm my skin also reduce the redness. I just fell in love with the effect of this!  
  • Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment w/ Avocado £20 ----- As I am running out of the Lancome Genefique Yeux (eye cream), I decided to prepare myself and buy another one, something that was somewhat organic yet cool to use (because its green, duh its avocado* haha) I can't wait to update you guys on this product. 
  • Kiehls Olive Fruit Oil Nourishing Shampoo (Sample Size came with purchase)
  • Midnight Recovery Eye (Sample Size came with purchase) 
Dad treated me by buying me 10 macarons but I ate the rest ha ha . Pistachio Macarons flavour.


Trying out swatches in the back of my hand in Selfridges of new products and products that I am thinking of purchasing in the future. Shu Uemura just came out with a wide range of eyeliner colour selections. They are very pigmented and it claimed to be waterproof. They do fade a bit, If you do not apply as much. ALSO, they came out with a new mascara; In which I was hesitant to buy as I really do love the tokyo lash mascara. I will probably just wait and see If I can resist haha. It is the 'Petal Lash Mascara' £20 by the way.  

My dad also treated the family by going to TGIF (Thank God Its Friday), love the name! haha. It was his first time as well as my brother, eating there. So I definitely pushed them to go in and try the steak or ribs with the Jack Daniel Sauce. While they are absorbing the savouriness and smell of their food. I just ordered their burger in which I can recall was the 'chef's favourite', you will probably see that option on the menu when you go to TGIF. haha. It was ok, not really a big fan of bacon. However, stopping the mumbling about myself. My Dad and brother loved their food so much that my Dad even commented, (translated to english) 'I know where we are going to eat now, every time we visit  Trafford'. haha, Despite, its price; It is definitely worth it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I just recently enabled my comments section so feel free to comment, friends :)